Programs offered through the Department of Biological and Physical Sciences share many outcomes. Upon program completion students will:
- Understand the basic principles and laws governing our world and have a global awareness of their discipline.
- Demonstrate basic competency in laboratory, field and computer skills related to the sciences.
- Be familiar with accessing and interpreting the scientific literature.
- Be proficient in written and oral communication in the sciences.
- Understand scientific methodology, and conduct scientific investigations using it.
- Be prepared to participate in professional activities.
|CHMY 141||College Chemistry I *||3|
|CHMY 142||College Chemistry I Lab *||1|
|CHMY 143||College Chemistry II||3|
|CHMY 144||College Chemistry II Lab||1|
|CHMY 311||Analytical Chem-Quant Analysis||3|
|CHMY 312||Analyticl Chm Lab-Quant Anlsys||1|
|CHMY 321||Organic Chemistry I||3|
|CHMY 322||Organic Chemistry Lab I||1|
|CHMY 323||Organic Chemistry II||3|
|CHMY 324||Organic Chemistry Lab II||1|
|BCH 381||Biochemistry Lab||1|
|Total Minimum Credits||24|
May satisfy General Education requirements.
Certain courses in this program have prerequisites; students should check course descriptions for required prerequisites.