Pre-Engineering Program of Study Associate of Science Degree
This program will be deleted Fall 2021.
Programs offered through the Department of Biological and Physical Sciences share many outcomes. Upon program completion students will:
- Understand the basic principles and laws governing our world and have a global awareness of their discipline.
- Demonstrate basic competency in laboratory, field and computer skills related to the sciences.
- Be familiar with accessing and interpreting the scientific literature.
- Be proficient in written and oral communication in the sciences.
- Understand scientific methodology, and conduct scientific investigations using it.
- Be prepared to participate in professional activities.
|General Education Requirements||31|
|Principles of Living Systems|
|College Chemistry I|
|College Chemistry I Lab|
|Intro to Public Speaking|
|College Writing I|
Additional General Education Requirements
|EGEN 105||Intro to General Engineering||2|
|M 172||Calculus II||4|
|M 273||Multivariable Calculus||4|
|M 274||Intro Differential Equations||4|
|PHSX 220||Physics I||3|
|PHSX 221||Physics I Lab||1|
|PHSX 232||Physics II & Thermo||3|
|PHSX 233||Physics II & Thermo Lab||1|
|Restricted electives selected with advisor approval||7|
|Total Minimum Credits||60|